Thursday, September 27, 2012

Awkward/Awesome Thursday

It happens to everyone – those little moments throughout your week… Maybe you get hit on in the grocery store by a man missing most of his teeth (awkward) or maybe you find a parking meter with an hour left of in (awesome). So every Thursday I’ll tell you about the little memorable moments that happened throughout my week.

Awkward
- Having a burn on my neck (from my curling iron) that looks exactly like a hickey. Gross. I just wanted to wear a sign around my neck saying “It’s not what you think it is!”
- An older man in the gym watching me do lunges because he “wanted to see my technique.” Riiiiight.
- Walking from my mailbox to my car and tripping over nothing and almost doing a face plant. Thankfully the worst was avoided but I did get a chuckle out of the groundskeeper. At least I made someone’s day.

Awesome
- Tailgating all Saturday afternoon and watching Auburn football with some good friends.
- Scoring a job interview for next week.
- Shooting clay birds with my love. There's nothing like unloading a shotgun to take out some of your frustrations.

I must say, I was a pretty good shot too.

"Don't ever become a pessimist... a pessimist is correct oftener than an optimist, but an optimist has more fun, and neither can stop the march of events." --Robert A. Heinlein




2 comments:

raybanoutlet001 said...

golden state warriors jerseys
michael kors bags
nike store
ugg outlet
ugg boots
ferragamo outlet
true religion outlet
michael kors uk
fitflops sale
kate spade sale

ahmed said...

مجموعة العمل بخدمة بخ مبيدات بالعاصمة السعودية

تهتم مؤسسة انتباهًا بالغًا بأن تكون تملك أشد مجموعة عمل والذى يتم تمرينه على أعلى مستوى لأجل أن يبلغ للخبرة والدقة التي تمكنه من تحديد الأماكن التي تتواجد بها الحشرات والتركيز في استعمال أجدد الأجهزة للرش في هذه الأماكن ثم في أعقابشركة مكافحة حشرات
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالخبر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
شركة رش مبيدات بالخبر