Tuesday, October 2, 2012

It's Fall, Y'all!

"Autumn is a second spring, when every leaf is a flower." --Albert Camus

Well, it is officially "Fall" in Alabama... its been below 80 for two days in a row now so I pulled out my sweaters, pants, and boots. Leaves are starting to turn and fall to the ground, and Football season is in full swing. I've decided to make a sort of "to do" list for the next few months... I got the idea from a good friend and fellow blogger, Morgan.

This Fall, I would like to:
- Change my hairstyle
- Lose 5 lbs
- Grow in my relationships with God, my family, and my friends
- Make home-made chili, soup, and anything else that warms my tummy when it's cold
- Carve pumpkins
- Read new books (by a fire!)
- Attend a bonfire
- Make something pumpkin flavored

I don't think that will be too hard, look for posts documenting most of these things!

"Winter is an etching, Spring a watercolor, Summer an oil painting, and Autumn a mosaic of them all." --Stanley Horowitz