Thursday, February 7, 2013

Currently Loving

Hello lovely blog readers! Today I want to share with you the things I am currently loving/not loving!

LOVING

Music
The Civil Wars


 
The Lumineers (along with everyone else) 


Clothing
Sheer tops and fun prints/patterns. Its a plus when they're combined.
[via]
I think shirts like these can easily be dressed up for a night out or down for shopping and bruch with girlfriends.
 
Accessories
Horizontal arrow necklaces
 
Studs
Charlie My Love Chromeo Stud Flats from Shopbop... I wish
 
Product
Organix Moroccan Argan oil renewing treatment. This was on sale at publix the other day and I decided to try it. I'm aiming to use it once a week. So far I can definitely tell a difference in my hair for 3-4 days.
 
Essie nail polish in Sand Tropaz
Np
 
Words
Motivation
 
 
 
 NOT LOVING
Music
Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys


I've just heard it way to many times.
 
Fashion
Peplum tops.
peplum love
Not that they look bad on everyone, just not on me.

Accessories
Pointed nails
Pointed nails
Seriously, what look are you going for? Bird woman? Velociraptor?
And how do you type with those things?

Bubble Necklaces
bubble necklaces
[via]
They were cute for like, a minute. Now its all anyone wears.

Celeb
Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift
[via]
She's been in love like 98797 times in the last few years. Its annoying. You're not 12 anymore.
Fall in love, write a song. Break up, write a sad song. Single, write a "girl power" song.
Not saying she's not an amazing lyricist, but I'm just tired of hearing about her.

No comments: