Thursday, May 2, 2013

Google search

Let me just start off by saying that I use Google for everything. Can't spell something? Google. Need to know what time such and such movie is playing? Google it. Want to know the number of the Mexican restaurant to find out if they have Marg Monday (true story)? Google is your friend. My point here is that Google pretty much has the answers to anything we ever need, and I'm sure we all use it a fair amount. Which brings me to this: Google search terms that lead to my blog.

Little Mermaid hair with fork
 
Mean Girls milkshake gif
 
Yoga bum
 
See through pants
 
Anesthesia mask
 
The first two are ones I understand. I can pinpoint exactly which post they go to (this one about things I learned from Disney movies and this one about living with boys). I am pretty sure the third and fourth one refer to the same post, where I wrote about some fashion do's and don'ts and may have mentioned see through pants. But my question is, why are people searching that? Who actually types "see through pants" or "yoga bum" into Google, and what exactly are they looking for? The last search term? I have no clue. I don't remember ever talking about anesthesia, and the only time I talked about masks was when I wrote a post about Michael Myers and how much he scares the bejesus out of me.
 
So how do people find your blog? Do you have some crazy search terms? Link up with Helene and Sarah and share!


Helene in Between

Today is also a special day because it is my awesome friend Morgan's birthday! Stop by and leave her some love!

7 comments:

Helene said...

haha! you had some really good ones!! thanks for linking up!

Venus Trapped In Mars said...

But what does the little mermaid have to do with a fork??

Rachel said...

haha my favorite thing about the Little Mermaid is that she combs her hair with a fork!

Anonymous said...

You mean you never seek out a nice pair of see through pants to purchase? LOL That is too funny!
Stop by some time http://styledlikearockstar.blogspot.com

~Anchored In Christ~ said...

I love the mermaid deal.

Anonymous said...

mine were hilarious! people searched for weird things like "beautiful labia" or "i fart in my sleep" lol!

Morgan said...

Thanks for the birthday shout out! Haha see through pants, Kalyn you're so scandalous ;) I had no cool search terms on mine, just a billion different versions of how to make a burlap cross.. yours are way funnier!!