Monday, March 7, 2016

Hello Spring!

I know it isn't technically spring yet but the sun was shining all weekend, my garden has all kinds of baby green plants, and I get to go on spring break in a week so it feels like spring to me!




Im currently...

Eating...I've been on a huge fruit smoothie kick. It's been fun. I'm working on a post covering my favorite smoothie combos plus some things I've learned along the way. 

Drinking... coffee, what else? 

Wishing...it could be Friday already so I can start VACATION. We're going to Orlando for four days with my best friend of nearly eleven years and her boyfriend. Yes, we have matching shirts for Harry Potter World. 

Reading...The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith (J.K. Rowling) and The Love Song of Miss Queenie Hennesey by Rachel Joyce. I'm disappointed that it's taken me so long to get into Love Song because I thought I would really enjoy it. The story is interesting, but the writing and language is just something I can't get into. I'm determined to finish it though because of this mysterious secret Queenie is holding on to. 

Writing...nothing other than blog posts. I can't even remember the last time I picked up my journal. Whoops. 

Praying...about everything. Mainly, praying for guidance as I have some big (personal) decisions coming my way. Praying for my mom, my family, and strength for us, as always. Praying for my husband and my marriage daily. 

Loving...that the weather is finally getting warmer/sunnier! It's supposed to be 85 while we're in Orlando and I am ready for it to be that warm here as well so we can take advantage of our pool.

Missing...being in college when my actual adult responsibilities were next to nothing and I didn't have a mortgage and a car payment. You know how it is. 

Watching...Futurama non stop. This has not been by choice, but rather my husband has decided he wanted to watch the entire series from beginning to end. It really doesn't matter to me because I'm generally reading or blogging in the evenings and TV is just background noise. 

What's going on in your life?

12 comments:

Foxy's Domestic Side said...

Oh have fun on vacation with your besties, those are the best kinds of vacations! And yes to going back to college when the adulting thing was minimal...

Rachel said...

How's The Cuckoo's Calling? It's on my shelf to read soon!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear about your Harry Potter World experience! Enjoy!

Steph G said...

AHHHH! Have so much fun at Harry Potter World!! I loved it and we were there before Diagon Alley opened. I'm definitely going to check out The Cuckoo's Calling. Casual Vacancy didn't suck me in and I didn't hear great things, so I'm excited to try this one instead :)

Unknown said...

Love your blog and your 'currently' post. Happy Spring to you! Hope you'll visit me over at blogbytracy.com. Would love to collaborate sometime!

Elizabeth Than said...

Ah vacation!

The Veganista Foodie said...

A fruit smoothie sounds good. Now that the weather is warming I better break out the blender.

Kristen @ See You In A Porridge said...

yum, smoothies! and i am loving the warmer weather, and the promise of even more warm weather to come lol. no more snow, hopefully. and oh wow, futurama! it's been a long time since i've seen that show. are you enjoying the cuckoo's calling? i just read it a couple months ago.

Southern & Style said...

I just love your drinking. . . because I'm all about coffee too!

xoxo, SS


The Southern Stylista

raybanoutlet001 said...

nike outlet
fitflops
coach outlet store
skechers shoes
longchamp outlet
ray ban sunglasses
ugg boots
ralph lauren outlet
nike air force 1
nike store

jeje said...

xiajinyi
asics france job La chose que j'aime nike air jordan 1 retro high og atlanta hawks vraiment, c'est le mécanisme d'éclairage, situé sur le côté du briquet, il suffit de presser le briquet et le asics baskets gel lyte iii dames rouges haut ouvre bien donnant une énorme explosion de chaleur triple flamme! Le Vulcan de Vector a adidas zx 700 chaussures un bon poids lourd de la sensation de main aussi bien que des extras air jordan pas cher grossiste comme un coupeur de coup de poing au fond et une jauge de carburant air jordan future femme prix facile sur le côté. Le déploiement d'images d'arrière-plan peut littéralement faire ou défaire un site Web adidas zx flux bleu blanc rouge dans les premières secondes de la visualisation. Pour que les équipes multiculturelles fonctionnent bien, ces défis doivent adidas zx flux femme fleur rose être surmontés.

good days said...


ارخص شركة تنظيف كنب بالاحساء ارخص شركة تنظيف كنب بالاحساء
ارخص شركة تنظيف كنب بالمدينة المنورة ارخص شركة تنظيف كنب بالمدينة المنورة
ارخص شركة تنظيف سجاد بمكة شركة تنظيف موكيت بمكة
ارخص شركة تنظيف سجاد بالمدينة المنورة شركة تنظيف موكيت بالمدينة المنورة
ارخص شركة تنظيف سجاد بالدمام شركة تنظيف موكيت بالدمام