Saturday, October 27, 2012

Balance

Image source here

Hello all. Again, I apologize for the infrequency of my posts. My blogging is not the only thing that has suffered since I've started working... also my eating habits, going to the gym, and the overall cleanliness of my apartment have taken some hits. I need to be able to find a rhythm, a balance of work vs. play vs. health. It doesn't sound like a lot but it really is. On the days that I work I don't feel like doing anything besides falling into bed or at most, watching TV until I fall asleep. Then when you reverse that, on my off days... all I want to do is spend time with my friends and people I don't get to see on work days, instead of clean, cook, or go to the gym. Hopefully I will get out of this funk soon because I'm really starting to resent myself for it. I know its just a matter of "just doing it" that I have a problem with. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! TTFN

"Happiness is not a matter of intensity, but of balance, order, rhythm, and harmony" --Thomas Merton