Monday, January 14, 2013

So sleeeeepy....

I totally don't feel like writing this right now but I missed last weekend's update and also I vowed last week that I would start caring for and nurturing this little blog baby more than I have been. Because, letsbehonest, I've been flat out neglecting the blogging world. So even though I am worn out from work, here goes:

Friday I had an off day, I spent the day around the house doing some cleaning and then I ran some errands. Totes awesome. That night we went to watch a friend play guitar and shoot a little pool. Came home early, of course.

Saturday, I worked my 12 then came home and folded a lot of laundry (which is still on my couch, no judging) and then went to bed.

Sunday was pretty much the same as Saturday. Minus the laundry.

I have such an exciting life, right? But forreal, I do love my life and I know I am so blessed to have a good job and a boy that loves me back. Sorry I forgot to take any pictures. But here's this:



Happy Monday!

And on another exciting note, I haven't missed a day at the gym yet, since right after Christmas. I used to make excuses or claim I was too tired but that was just the laziness coming out in me. Yes getting up before 5 am sucks major cajones, yes I am dog-tired at the end of the day (like today) but I am motivated by the small changes I am seeing in the mirror day to day. So now I want to give a shout out to anyone else that is struggling with anything, I know you have it in you to do it! You go girl (or guy)! TTFN

I'm linking up with Sami and Leeann for the weekend update!

No comments: