Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Songs I like to Jam to

Everyone has those songs, the moment they come on the radio/Pandora/8 tracks, you yell to everyone around you "Shhh... I LOVE this song!!" Yeah I thought so.... everyone does. And if not you're just a loser. Or a liar. These are the songs that I get down to:

ONE: Pour Some Sugar/Me by Def Leppard
I'll admit, this song gives me visions of myself dancing on poles* and doing pulling my hair out of it's ponytail and spinning it around my head in slow motion.


 
 
TWO: Jukebox Hero/Foreigner
This song always reminds me of my old roommate (and best friend) drivin' around, one of us on the guitar, the other bangin' out the drums on the dash. Good times.



 
 
THREE: I'm Sexy and I know It/LMFAO
I never liked this song until I was listening to it with my Mom (who loves it) and she wiggled to the "wiggle" part. It then became an instant classic and I find my self pulling a Trish and wigglin' it all the time. And maybe doing a little flexing. Don't judge.



 
 
FOUR: Get Low/Lil' Jon and the Eastside Boyz
This song was cut off right when Lil' Jon was wanting to see the ass and titties during my Junior prom because even thought they were playing the edited version, you couldn't hear that over the unedited one being rapped by 16 and 17 year olds. I mean, what's wrong with talking about sweaty balls and windows?
 


 
 
FIVE: In the Air Tonight/Phil Collins
Drum. Solo. Boom.
 


 
 
SIX: Blinded by the Light/Manfred Mann's Earth Band
I don't know why but I have always loved this song. There's just something about it.
 


 
SEVEN: Bohemian Rhapsody/Queen
This one takes the cake. I have never met anyone who can't not sing this song. (I think this was grammatically correct).
 
*Mom I've never pole danced.
 
What songs do you jam to?
 


No comments: