Sunday, December 30, 2012

Cheers to the New Year

In honor of 2012 coming to a close, I am going to run through my top 12 favorite moments/events from this year. In no particular order:

ONE: Surviving December 21, 2012. Okay, I know that's a given since no one thought the world was really ending anyway. But hey, I'm glad I'm still here.

TWO: Dating the love of my life. Derek came into my life just when I had no idea how much I needed him and swept me off my feet and it's been bliss ever since.
The first time we met. Alpha Psi Rodeo 2011. Gah look at that blonde hair.  

THREE: Getting pinned as a practical nurse in August. You can read more about that here.
Receiving my pin.

FOUR: Passing the NCLEX and recieving my practical nursing license.

FIVE: Getting an apartment and being "officially" on my own. Even though I moved out of my parents house when I was 18, I never really felt like I was independent since I was still in school but after I graduated I definitely do. And I've got the bills to prove it.

SIX: Getting hired as an LPN. After working as a nurse, I truly know that this is what I am meant to do.

SEVEN: Having my first ever real spring break experience (my last year of college). I wont get in to the details, but lets just say that I made up for missing out on the first 3 spring breaks.
I found this completely hilarious at the time.



 
EIGHT: Living a healthier life by working out and eating good. So far I'm 13 lbs down and counting!

NINE: Spending every weekend on the lake/river having good times with good people.


TEN: Starting this blog! I'm still getting in to the swing of this blogging thing, but I think I like it. By no means do I have hundreds of followers that read my posts every day. But at least I can entertain a few people, right?

ELEVEN: Quitting smoking. I have been cigarette free since June 16 and couldn't be prouder of myself.

TWELVE: Strengthening and growing in my relationship with God. By no means am I perfect, but I love Jesus and he loves me back and that's what is important.

So hopefully you're year was fabulous as well, and that the year to come is even more fabulous! Cheers to 2013. TTFN

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nike roshe
ed hardy uk
boston celtics jersey
bengals jersey
los angeles lakers jerseys
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses
louboutin shoes
valentino shoes
nike store

Unknown said...

off white shoes
hermes belts
nike mercurial
yeezy
jordan retro
nike shox
kyrie 3
off white jordan 1
michael kors
adidas gazelle sale

jeje said...

xiajinyi
asics cumulus soldes Ils viennent nike air jordan 1 mid web dans toutes les couleurs que vous pouvez penser et à peu près chaque conception et forme. Les sandales Nike sont exceptionnellement légères, basket nike air max 1 femme l'empeigne en cuir est incroyablement douce et confortable. Il peut être une très bonne stratégie de air jordan 5 low nouer avec d'autres fournisseurs importants Nike Shox R3-R4 et des marques de chaussures clés asics gel lyte 3 homme bleu marine pour offrir des taux d'actualisation, des articles ainsi que déployer des programmes de fidélisation pour air jordan eclipse femme courir les acheteurs potentiels répètent.Pour des fabricants réputés comme Nike Shox R3- R4 Royaume-Uni, il est un basket nike air max 90 leather pa peu basique pour commencer avec comme il ya une quantité importante de rappel de marque chaussure nike air max 90 essential pour homme parmi les acheteurs et les perspectives auparavant, une excellente qualité et la fiabilité ainsi que le nom de la marque. air jordan moins cher forum