Friday, March 8, 2013

#backthatazzupfriday

So I don't really have anything important to post about. I just got home after a three hour car trip by my lonesome and this song came on the radio just as I was pulling into my neighborhood.


 
Any time I hear this song it takes me straight back to my first semester in college when denim skirts were still cool and it was okay to dance on coffee tables and ride around in a Honda CRV with the windows down hanging out the sunroof. Good times.
 
Linking up with Whitney for Back that Azz up Friday.
 

 
 
Oh and PS I finally joined the rest of the world and created a twitter account. Sorry if I suck at it, I'm new here. Follow me @kalynvaughan.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi girl!

Saw you follow me on Twitter, so I checked out your blog! You are so funny! Plus, a huge thank you for including me on your blogroll. Consider me a new reader :)

Unknown said...

Kanye West shoes
michael kors handbags
cheap mlb jerseys
kobe basketball shoes
van cleef
chrome hearts
derrick rose shoes
jordan shoes
nike air presto
converse outlet