Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Trending

Sometimes it's really hard to think of something to write about. Sometimes it's not. Today is one of those "writer's block" days. So lil' ole twitter to the rescue. Trending right now: five things that annoy me. Boom. Instant blogging material.

Someone telling me to "calm down" when I'm not even mad. I don't know about you, but those two little words hit the magic button. And by magic I mean the instantly-piss-Kalyn-off button. Calm down? CALM DOWN? I was calm but now I'm not and it's all your fault. By all means, if I'm irrationally biting your head off.... well, nope. Probably not safe to say it then either. Let's just go ahead and make a rule that the words "calm down" should not be used around me.

When I can hear your music through your ear phones. Why do you need to listen to your music that loud? Do you have a hearing problem? Do you want other people to hear what you are listening to?

Not using your blinker. I will curse you and give you the finger if you are in front of me and you don't use your blinker. Or if I am trying to turn on to the road that you are turning off of, and you don't use your blinker. It would have helped me out a lot to know that you were about to turn off and I had plenty of time to turn in front of you.

When the movie doesn't match the book. Obvs I know that you can't follow the book to the tee. But why on earth would you completely change something? Why not just delete it from the story line?

People being rude for no reason. I understand if you've had a bad day or I have done something to tick you off. But having worked in the service industry for a looong time (I consider nursing a type of service, you'd understand if you've ever dealt with family members) I have come across people that are just flat out rude for no reason, and it really strikes a nerve with me. No one deserves to be disrespected, yelled at, or belittled for no reason except you're on some kind of power trip.

And because no post is complete without a picture that has nothing to do with this post whatsoever:
I used to hate him but now I love him.


That's all folks! What are #fivethingsthatannoyyou? Linking up with Shanna for Random Wednesday!

3 comments:

Meighan said...

it's like we are made for each other. all of the things you listed are huuuuge pet peeves, ESPECIALLY the loud music! like, turn it down! so funny. and I love me some Scott!

Staci said...

NOTHING MAKES ME MORE MAD than someone telling me to calm down when I'm calm. Or saying "You're mad. I know you're mad." Well actually, no. I wasn't. BUT NOW I AM YOU ASSHOLE.

Unknown said...

michael kors outlet
ugg outlet
michael kors handbags
valentino shoes
dolce and gabbana shoes
coach outlet online
ray ban sunglasses
san antonio spurs jerseys
new balance outlet
cardinals jersey
20170424alice0589