Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day Shenanies

Hey there pretties and happy Monday! I hope all of you mommies and moms to be out there had a wonderful mothers day!


1. We got cupcakes at work on Friday... I didn't all of mine, but they were sure yummy to look at.
2-5. Derek and I went to the antique/flea mall on saturday and found some really interesting stuff. Like these old/hideous bridesmaids dresses, books on books on books, hand carved chairs, and of course, an old 70s rotating bed.
6. On my trip home to see my mom. I didn't tell her I was coming to see her. She was totally ecstatic when she saw me.
7. My sweet princess sleeping on my lap.
8. My brother's state championship ring. Pretty bad-a.
9. Can't end the weekend without a little lime-a-ritas.

I had a great weekend hanging with my boy and grilling with my family. I really don't say enough how much I appreciate my mom. Today I'm taking her out to lunch to celebrate mothers day then heading back home. I hope everyone has a great week! TTFN

6 comments:

Adrienne @ The Art of Being Black and White said...

So cute that you surprised your mom!! Adorbs selfie

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

I love that you surprised your mom. That's awesome.

Kristine -Heart Shaped Sweat said...

I think it's so sweet that you surprised your mom! How fun! And your little princess looks completely zonked out, haha!

Madalyn said...

I found you from the linkup and am a new follower! How are the Lime-a-ritas? I am a little scared to try... beer and margarita flavor... not so sure!

Sara Elizabeth said...

Love that you surprised your mom!! And limearitas are always a must :)

Heather Marie said...

cupcakes at work?! that is awesome. and how sweet you suprised your home, I am sure she was soo tickled!