Friday, May 24, 2013

My new favorite trend

Linking up for a super fun new link up hosted by Lindsey!
FollowtheRuels
 
 
Emerald
 
As you all know, I'm no fashionista. But I can spot a fun trend when I see one. And one that is fastly becoming a favorite is deep emerald pieces and yellow gold jewelry. The dress with wedges would be a perfect outfit for date night or church, while the shirt/shorts combo is great for a day of shopping or brunch with your girlfriends.

During the summer, I tend to lean toward neutral bags because, for one thing, I can't keep a white one clean. And a good neutral can be dressed up or down, while matching virtually everything in your closet. Another summer essential is bright nail polish. Unfortunately (since I'm going back to school) I won't be painting my fingernails this summer, so its a must to have some bright tosies.

I also can't get enough of this Macklemore song. Some favorite lyrics:
"I'm so pumped, I bought some sh't from a thrift shop"
"Savin' my money and I'm hella happy that's a bargain"
"I'll take those flannel zebra jammies secondhand and rock that mothaf*cka"
I mean can it get any better than that?
 
What are some of your favorite summer trends?
Do you prefer to paint your fingernails, toes, or both?
 photo signurature_zpsfdb16b28.png