Tuesday, June 4, 2013

50 Questions to Free Your Mind: Part 3

As part of my 101 goals in 1001 days, I am answering 50 Questions that will Free Your Mind in 10-Question segments. Be sure to check out Part 1 and Part 2.



21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
Why can't I be a joyful genius??

22. Why are you, you?
Because that is the way God created me to be.

23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
I would like to think so. I always try to be there for my friends when they are in need, and I try to keep in touch with my friends that I don't see often

24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
Losing touch with a friend that lives close. Because I have friends that have moved away (or I have moved away from) and we are still close. Distance doesn't necessarily have to change a friendship.

25. What are you most grateful for?
My family and loved ones, my health, having a God that loves me, despite my flaws and imperfections.

26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones?
This is a sad situation either way, but if I had to choose, I would lose all of my old memories to be able to make new ones. You have to always look forward, not back.

27. Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
Yes.

28. Has your greatest fear ever came true?
Getting dumped in a vat of roaches? No, thank goodness.

29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
In a way yes. I remember being upset about a certain situation/person and those feelings and that situation helped shape me into the person I am today.

30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
More so a combination of memories. All of the times we went camping on the beach, with no phones, internet, or connection to the world. Just miles and miles of sand and ocean, and us. Together as a family with our closest friends. Just being together.

 photo signurature_zpsfdb16b28.png

7 comments:

Helene said...

love your memory!

~Anchored In Christ~ said...

That's what I want a vacay with no net connection and no phones. It would rock. Esp if it was at the beach.

Memories are great.

pinkowl07.blogspot.com

Morgan said...

Oh those were the simple days, no phones or technology right at our fingertips! I miss those days for sure

Tami said...

These are great questions, but tough to answer! The choosing between old and new memories one stumps me most. Good answer though. Keep on keepin on forward!

Autumn @ The Unreal Life said...

This is such a good idea!

Kaeley said...

How funny....I just saw this on another blog and decided to do it too. I don't want to read yours yet and be tempted to steal answers, but I will after I'm done!!

Unknown said...

nmd
cheap jordans
nike flyknit racer
kobe sneakers
paul george shoes
bape hoodie
michael kors outlet online
nike polo shirts
hogan outlet
goyard bags