Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Truth be told



Linking up with Alexa today for "Two Truths and a Lie." Remember playing that game at cheer camp (any camp, really) or on the first day of school? It seems I could never come up with anything fun or cool and that's still probably the case but oh well, right? So here we go:

I spend most nights playing Call of Duty, Zombie style.
 
I have never done a keg-stand.
 
I have owned a three-legged dog.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I worked off and on at a motocross track.
 
I've been out of the country twice.
 
I could live off chocolate.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I look more like my dad than my mom.

I have pet a live grizzly bear.

I was a tri-county all star volleyball player in high school.
 
Okay, spur of the moment I decided to do more than one, just because its so much fun... so there are actually six truths and three lies, but I separated them (only one lie per section). I was wanting to do a separate post for the reveal but then I realized it wouldn't be part of the link up and that made me sad. So scroll down if ya wanna hear me fess up.
 
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
 
LIE #1 I have never done a keg stand. I've done one. At a wedding. Classy, I know.

LIE #2 I could live off chocolate. I don't like the stuff. Yeah, love me some reeces but I usually pick the chocolaty edges off and focus on the peanut butter filling.


LIE #3 I look more like my dad than my mom. Anyone that has ever seen a picture of my mom knows, I'm the spitting image of her. The only thing I got from my Dad are my calves and my stubbornness.
Told ya.


TRUTHS
1. I love me some COD, especially killin' zombies with my boo thang.
2. My parents actually got Gretchen (our dog) before I was born, and with all four legs. But after a tragic accident they had to amputate one of her hind legs. Mom says she could still run like the wind and even used the one back leg as a rudder when swimming.
3. I worked at a motocross track one of my friends owned as a "Thirty-Second Girl."
Goofing off at the mx track
 
4. I have been to Mexico (on a cruise) and to Honduras (on a surgical mission trip) and both trips were aaaahhhmazing.
Getting my pina colada on at the Hard Rock in Cozumel.
 
Some ruins and the beach in Mexico.
 
Assisting on a gallbladder removal in Honduras.
 
Horseback riding through the mountains in Copán, Honduras.
 
 
5. I got to pet a Grizzly named "Pooh" at McLellands Critter's, one of the smallest zoo's I've ever been to but also the best.
Isn't he just the cutest thang?
6. Yes, little ole 5'6" me was chosen to play on a tri county all star team in Pensacola, FL when I was 17.
So now that you know some more useless facts about me, how about you head on over and link up as well so I can know some about you!






12 comments:

Helene said...

This is awesome! Love that you did more than one- as you should! You have some pretty cool facts!

Sar said...

I guessed that you didn't play COD all the time, so I fail there, but I also guessed the chocolate would be your lie, 'cuz it's too common of a delicious food to actually use as someone's truth! Well played!

Amy said...

i'm with sarah, i guessed that you didn't play COD all the time...i also guessed that the grizzly bear was a lie.
DANG you fooled me! Great list!

lo @ crazy ever after said...

So as an official host of this little link up deal I must tell you that there were no rules. So you didn't HAVE to reveal your lies. ;) I didn't. Buuuut I am sorta glad you did. Also. My parents have a three legged dog. We call her Three Legged Lucy. I know. That's so clever. Thanks for linking up. Glad I found your blog through it.

Yesi @ Plan With Yesii said...

I guessed that the motocross was a lie... I got that one so wrong. Pretty awesome. I've always wanted to try motocross!! Great lies & truths! ♥

Anonymous said...

Wow, you've done some interesting things. I had trouble guessing which ones were the lies.

Morgan said...

It's not fair for me to guess because I already know the answers! ;)

Kalyn P said...

Haha we called our dog "Ilean" as in I lean to the left.

Victoria said...

how cool! i got some right :)

cute blog!!

happy tuesday!

Brittany said...

Good idea to do the 3 sections!

I love it. Wedding keg stand haha

xem lich am hom nay said...

Lich Van Nien 365
Xem Lich Am hom Nay
Xem ngay tot xau
Tu Vi Hang Ngay
Xem tuoi lam nha
Thuoc lo ban online
xem boi bai hom nay
12 cung hoang dao tu vi hang ngay
Xem tuoi vo chong
xem boi ngay sinh
welcome

Lich Am Hom Nay said...

i am look her
Tu vi hang ngay tuoi Canh Ty sinh nam 1960
Tu vi hang ngay tuoi Tan Suu sinh nam 1961
Tu vi hang ngay tuoi Nham Dan sinh nam 1962
Tu vi hang ngay tuoi Quy Mao sinh nam 1963
Tu vi hang ngay tuoi Giap Thin sinh nam 1964
Tu vi hang ngay tuoi At Ty sinh nam 1965
Tu vi hang ngay tuoi Dinh Mui sinh nam 1967