Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Spring is in the air

Yeeeeaaah, not really. It snowed this past weekend and today was barely in the 50's. Its March in Alabama, dang it, and I want some warm weather.

This is what spring should look like.

Buuuut back on track, since it's supposed to be Spring in the south, I decided I'd share with you all my Springtime goals. Remember when I made my Fall goals and didn't really follow up on them? Yeah, me neither. That's why I'm going to pinky promise to fulfill and document (to the best of my ability) my goals for Spring. Without further ado, and in no particular order:

Lose 5 lbs
 
Talk with both of my parents at least once a week
 
Find a church that Derek and I both like
(funny story, we tried to go to a new church on Sunday, however we were told the wrong time for service and showed up when everyone was leaving)
 
Do an unassisted pull up
 
Save $2000 by the end of May
 
Visit the beach as much as possible
 
Get Derek's anniversary present
 
Celebrate my Birthday like it ain't nobody's bid-ness
 
Plan my best friend's bachelorette party and be the best MOH possible during her wedding
 
Try more recipies
 
Read books
 
Okay, I think I've got enough goals to last me from now until May. I'm going to do my best to update all of my lovely readers as much as possible. Wish me luck!