Monday, January 21, 2013

Daytona Freeride 2013

This past weekend was so much fun. As you read, we left at about 8:30 Thursday night, and arrived in Daytona Beach around 4:30 Friday morning. Of course D didn't let anyone but himself drive but I contributed by bringing snacks and keeping him awake with my superb conversation skills.

 
 
Once there we immediately fell into bed an passed the F out (being up for 24 hours is no fun). This is what went down over the next two days:
 

20 mph winds all day Friday. Does not good hot tub weather make.
 
Waves makin my boy look tiny. The water was ferocious.
 
Did a little exploring throughout the day.
 
Saturday, Mother Nature was a little nicer and provided us with some better riding weather.
 
This doesn't do justice to the vast amount of riders present.
 
Didn't seem like the smartest method of transport to me, but who am I to say.
 
Our spot.
 
So sexy in his suit.
 
I was even brave enough to get my toes wet. Freezing.
 
Sunday I was so sad to leave. Waking up to this view is something I could get used to.
 
Quick shot of us before we left.
 
And of course on the way home we had to get some scratch offs. Only got us $3.
 
How was your weekend?
 
Linking up with for the weekend update!

4 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Awesome pictures! What a great weekend! I need to get to FL. Never been and it looks gorgeous.

Thanks for linking up :)

Kalyn P said...

Thanks, I enjoy this link up so much! I loooove the beach and try to go as much as possible!

jeje said...

xiajinyi
Le temple asics chaussures tennis complet semble très particulier en raison de son matériel chaussures tn nike femme & ndash; marbre blanc. À ce stade, air jordan pas cher sur paris c'est noir et blanc. Les nike air jordan fille pas cher meilleurs types de fleurs ne sont asics gel lyte 3 burgundy beige pas seulement jugés en raison de adidas zx flux pas cher junior leur apparence et de leur popularité sur le marché. air jordan prix en france

Solusi Sehat dengan Herbal said...

Thank you for sharing an interesting and very useful article. And let me share an article about health here I believe this is useful. Thank you :)

Cara Menyembuhkan Selesma(Flu) dengan Cepat
Obat Penghancur Kista, Pengobatan Kista Tanpa Operasi
Obat Herbal untuk Limpa Bengkak
Cara Mengobati Kencing Nanah (Gonore) dengan Daun Sirih
Pengobatan untuk penyakit Bell's Palsy